Day Habilitation services are available to assist individuals in developing or maintaining life skills and community integration.
Services are designed to enable or enhance the individual’s • intellectual functioning
• physical and emotional health and development
• language and communication development
• cognitive functioning
• socialization and community integration
• functional skill development
• behavior management
• responsibility and self-direction
• daily living activities
• self-advocacy skills
Additionally, Day Habilitation services may include training families in treatment and support methodologies or in the care and use of equipment. Family training may be provided in the individual’s home.